pinkdot wrote:
> Hi Gerhard,
>
> If you want to update a the 166 spk, make sure to create a new 'base'.
> As already said, the the 166 spk is *not* in line with commit ID a519d5!
> You have to get this in line first before moving on.
> Second: don' t just copy files or directories, some files/code contain
> Synology specific patches.
> Third: there are some differences between architectures. I would advice
> to create a new 'base' package for all architectures you want to
> maintain/create.Hi Martin,

thanks a lot for your input, and thank you Michael for following up with
Synology!

For now I have just added a comment in the document.. that there are
inconsistencies between Synology package and Github commits to a519d5.

Other Updates:
- added info how to invoke self-compiled SOX
- added info how to add LAME,
both in folder Bin.
I know these are kind of optional for most  users, but for some like me
they are essential..

rgds
Gerhard