I was able to pull a travel wifi router from storage, and that should do
the trick.

I have both the Pi & Screen configured and a Windows/LMS machine to use
for testing.  The Pi is better from a power/JiveLite perspective
(Max2Play providing the config interface), but the Windows machine is
nice since it has an internal battery built int, as well as a 4-Core
Atom processor - it's a tad faster than the Pi.

I also have a Netgear LTE -> Ethernet bridge that might have 1-2 bars
for connectivity up there, and picked up a Yagi antenna to see if I can
get some extra signal that way (seems like not).

Anyhoo, looks like I'm on my way.  The Cabbage (Cabin/Garage) never felt
so homey.  :-)