philippe_44 wrote:
> GGMM E5 ... that player caused me a lot of problems with my plugin, I
> had to rewrite the whole streaming part for it :). So yes it works, it's
> convenient as it's very portable and sound is not bad (it's just a
> portable speaker, though). Still, it can be a bit temperamental, it has
> some delays when starting and sometimes (not often) misses
> synchronization, or has a false start then catches up. So, if what
> matters for you is portability, correct sound and good battery life,
> it's a good device. If you want to minimize small playback hickups, or
> have low tolerance for that kind of things, it might not be ideal

I've found the Libratone Zipp to be a very good portable airplay device
- bit expensive, but there's a Mini version also.

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV