digimaster wrote:
> A very strange problem, as with pidof it give a number.
> Could you try the following [ ps | grep [L]ogitech ]
>
> Also strange it seems the perl can run if you do perl -V.
> You don't have anything else installed which is using poort 9001
>
> What you could try is kill -9 ( and then the number which you get with
> pidof slimserver.pl.
> After this do [ cd /share/*.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer ] and [
> ./LogitechMediaServer.sh start]
> THen wait a few minuts, and then [ ps | grep [L]ogitech | awk '{ print
> $1}'], this should give some numbers.
> If not there it some thing very strange happing.

Code:
--------------------

  [~] # ps | grep [L]ogitech
  23195 squeezeboxserver  70972 S   /usr/bin/perl
/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechM
  [~] #

After killing the process I can't get it running again...

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone