Can someone clarify some artwork related questions.

1. FLACs - Artist/Album folder structure. If the folder contains a JPG
called folder.jpg AND tracks contain an embedded JPG which file does LMS
display in Albums etc ? (I know embedded JPGs is superfluous but one of
my rippers insists on adding them if artwork is found)
2. If I find an error and correct folder based Artwork what is the best
method / is there a way of getting LMS to update the database without a
complete clear and rescan ?
3. Similarly if I correct track based Artwork what is the best method /
is there a way of getting LMS to update the database without a complete
clear and rescan ?

PI3 PCP/LMS STORAGE QNAP TS419P (NFS)
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng