d6jg wrote:
> Thanks both. It appears that this area is one of those great mysteries
> that only Michael knows the answer to.

I dont think Michael really knows the answer, cause there are too many
versions of LMS and to many "best of" ways to think....

IMHO The "best" way is dont mess with the database / Browsercache and do
a clear & rescan.
Some other may think - and thats also a "good" idea - to stop the Server
delete the artwork.db and restart the server.
Another one might say : "Hey i grab the ID from that Album from the
database and only delete the blobs from only that Album" and browse it
with the webgui to add it with all the thumbs"

But i might be wrong ;-)