mherger wrote:
> > The curl command times out: curl: (7) Failed to connect to
> > repos.squeezecommunity.org port 80: Connection timed out
>
> Is your Pi's network (in particular the gateway) set up correctly? Would
>
> the same curl command work from a different computer?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I also tried the curl command from my laptop, it timed out as well.

Full disclosure - I also run pi hole (https://pi-hole.net/) ad blocker
on the same pi. I've had pi hole and LMS running together for at least 2
years without any problem. The LMS problem persists even if I turn pi
hole off.

I also tried setting Google as the DNS server (8.8.8.8) directly in the
router to totally bypass pi hole, and I still get the same problems with
the plugin page and the curl time out both on the pi and my laptop.

Other than that, it's a pretty vanilla set up.