Will this also be the case, for the Logitech Media Server: Unix Tarball
(i386, x86_64, i386 FreeBSD, ARM EABI, PowerPC).
As i maintain the installation for the QNap, curious to check if it
works.

mherger wrote:
> I'm in the process of migrating the build environment for Logitech Media
>
> Server to a totally new system. The change hopefully will be transparent
>
> to you.
>
> Recent Mac builds already run on this new system, as the old Mac build
> host died a few weeks ago. There should be no surprise here.
>
> The Windows build are looking good, too. At least in my quick testing.
>
> The biggest unknown is Linux/tarballs. Not only are there so many I
> can't test them all. But the new system is resulting in smaller
> binaries, in particular the .deb hosts. From what I understand dpkg is
> using more efficient compression in recent revisions. I certainly hope
> this is the reason for the smaller package size...
>
> Therefore: please give the latest builds a try and let me know of any
> issue you're seeing. I haven't fully migrated yet (still waiting for the
>
> actual build host...). But as the old system gave up its ghost today,
> I'll be running the build VMs from my dev machine for now. There's no
> going back...
>
> Keep fingers crossed and let me know about any issues. Thanks!
>
> --
>
> Michael

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*