tigrr wrote:
> Hi digimaster,
> First, a big thanks for taking care of the QLMS package.
>
> I have a problem with setting up the QLMS, after enabling  advanced
> folder permissions in Shared folder settings, the QLMS can't see the
> Multimedia folder when setting the Local music folder in settings. I've
> enabled the squeezeboxserver user (disabled after qpkg instal by
> default) and added rw permissions to the music subfolder, but no
> change..
> If I set the music folder permissions to 777, it works, but this doesn't
> sound like a good solution.. what can i do ? thanx.Have tried 755 on the
> music folders?
That should do the trick.
Don't give squeezeboxserver writing permission, read and execute should
do it.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*