Triplefun wrote:
> I keep getting Sox errors when trying to play 24/196 files. Installing
> c-3po plugin made no difference. I'm using the latest 7.9.1 beta. Do you
> need a logbfile?

You should probably get back to basic . remove the c-3po plugin . remove
any custom-convert.conf file (if such exists) and reset all file-types
setting to default (enable everything basically ) .
And open your own tread as this is not a typical 7.9.x thing it just
works for most of us .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )