mherger wrote:
> > My Music -> Genre -> Oldies
>
> At this level I'd get artists, right?
>
> > It will show artwork from previous playlist (in this case,
> Renaissance
> > music)
>
> On the Now Playing screen? You should see whatever artwork is stored
> with the currently playing song. But this has nothing to do with
> playlists. Maybe you can show a screenshot of what you're seeing?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Yes - I just restarted the LMS server, and the duet. Opened test
playlist (based on genre = Oldies) and in the now playing screen, it has
the Renaissance image for Aretha Franklin ...

I think I will clear the datatbase, and rescan ... try again.

here is what is look like --

|Filename: LMS-Playlist-test.JPG                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24920|