mherger wrote:
> > as far as german language, yes my port was forwarded to internet (now
> > switch it off), anyway the other issues  happen also if my port is
> > closed.
>
> The web UI likely would have been changed by some "visitor", too. As for
>
> the library: good questions django asked.
>
> --
>
> Michael

And the ” visiter ” may have changed other settings checkmyhe basically
one as which folder is chosen for your music it should piont to your
music it migth not anymore .

And are the actual files still there .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )