sologuy wrote:
> Last month I noticed the clock on SQBX booms would flip to"can't
> connect" message and then back to clock. When playing more than one SQBX
> device synced I also get dropoffs now.
>
> Nothing changed in installation or devices. Running picoreplayer on pi3
> and Ethernet. SQBX devices all WiFi.

1. Even if it's inconvenient for the long term, can you try running
everything wired just for now to be sure it isn't a WiFi issue? If not,
can you change the WiFi channel on your router?

2. Are you by any chance running multiple servers via cloned MicroSD
cards? If so, you'll need to delete server_uuid from one of the prefs
files and let that server generate a new one:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Running_multiple_servers