Though not perfect, starting LMS as Admin on the Server seemed so far
able to solve my problem as LMS would then open the right ports on the
firewall.
For a few days though, this doesn't seem to work any more. In the
diagnostic page, it would show all OK:
LMS : running
Server IP : correct server IP (fixed IP)
Port 3483 (slimproto): OK
Port 9000 (HTTP):  OK
Port 9090 (CLI):  OK
Nevertheless, impossible to access to LMS from any PC on the network (PC
on the same domain as the server, server visible from all PCs), either
through the serverIP:9000 or the serverName:9000.
LMS not found either from the duets.
Any advice on what I should do on the server (Windows Server) to allow
access again?  I am pretty blocked at that stage.