Paul Webster wrote:
> A 169.254.x.x IP address implies that one of your (probably Windows)
> systems was restarted and failed to get an IP address via DHCP.
> So - the thing to do is find out which one it is and have a look at the
> networking setup for it - including cabling - and perhaps give it an
> otherwise unused fixed/reserved IP address in your 192.168.x.x range

Mhhh if I can join the IP 192.168.0.77 of my lms server it means that my
current IP is in the right subnet at that time. May be my IP has changed
during few minutes during the reboot of my internet box but it shouldn't
be a problem for the lms server once my IP came back in the right subnet
. Or once the lms server has been accessed by an IP of an external
subnet it is definitely locked until the restart of LMS ?