vco1 wrote:
> .1 is the gateway and the box on which the reverse proxy runs. I'm
> accessing LMS from different ip's. In this case it was .20. The .50 in
> my logfile is the server LMS is running on.
>
> Actually, I think it should work if LMS took the X-FORWARDED-FOR header
> set by the reverse proxy into consideration. Kind of like this (which is
> not my code as I'm not very fluent in Perl):

Code:
  >   > $ip = $ENV{'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'} || $ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'};

But when on the same network, why would you use the proxy? Sounds like
solving a problem where there‘s none?

And no, using that header would fix anything. It would only disable the
security check. It doesn’t tell LMS that the connection comes from a
safe place.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo