Bronx wrote:
> Frankly, I do not need a function to export or import ratings. I'm
> confident I can do this with a SQLITE browser and lots of manual labor
> when needed. But I don't need ratings anywhere else than on LMS. I can
> export playlists to mobile players based on ratings anytime.
>
> That's all
> Cheers Daniel

Hi,

i just was talking to Michael in this already Offtopic Thread, mea
culpa.
My process is: adding the ratings into the mediafiles itself, so i dont
need any other Software or any plugin.other than a commandline tagger
and some scripting.

You can also do the "make playlist for tracks with rating x open them
with eg. mp3 tag and mass tag all of them with rating x"
But thats offtopic.

cheers