Well. I am using LMS and Squeezebox since more than 10 years.

Just recently, I dicovered something strange.
When, I am streaming MP3 files there are clicks between the tracks.
With my Flac files, I do not have any problems.

My config:
- LMS on Win10 (newly installed, only a couple of weeks ago. I am using
9.7.2
- MP3 and FLAC files are stereamed nativ to SB3 over WLAN.
- all related plugins and settings such as replay gain, fading, ect are
off.
- SB3 is connected w/ analog audio cable to amplifier AND
via COAX and optical calble to an external DAC (all three only for
test purposes with same result)
- I need to say as well, that I have bought new loudspeakers (major
improvement).

I do see the following reasons for the clicks:
- Mp3 files are not ok (I have them since ages) and I could hear the
clicks because my old loudspeakers where not "good" enough.
- LMS installation or 7.9.2 version has a problem/bug.
- SB3 is broken (this would be most sad)

I would appreciate any comments and thoughts (specifically whether
others have similar expericence and test strategies):

I was also wondering whether I can "see" these "clicks" with Audacity on
the mp3 files. But there is nothing.