It really irritates me to have QNAP NAS’s sitting there in theory
perfectly capable of running LMS but then running LMS on a PI.  I do run
LMS on my NAS’s, but I also run LMS on an  Odroid (Pi-like) with
Max2Play at work.  The  QNAP hosted LMS (supporting 13 players) is kinda
ok but does require a kick every month to sort some kind of glitch.  The
‘Pi’ on the other hand just runs. I might look at it once every 6 months
- once it went 10 months.  I just forget about it.  So unless you like
the challenge, it really is better to install LMS on a Pi - just don’t
forget where it is in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk