Ladies/Gentlemen,

I have encountered a problem with 1 of my 2 SB2 players recently. I am
not sure if it is a SuperDateTime screensaver or LMS issue; I am
currently using the latest nightly 7.9 version but have tried older ones
also. The SDT screensaver does not display on 1 of my SB2 players but
does show up on the other; yes I have made sure that the brightness is
on. I have compared the setting on both SB units and they seem to match.
I have been waiting a few weeks hoping that another LMS version would
correct the problem but, as I indicated, I have also tried older
versions with no change. Suggestions prior to my having to reinstall LMS
from scratch would be welcome!

Thanks,

Eeyore