Fredo wrote:
> Do you mean the Vortexbox network settings?  I have the Vortexbox
> network settings set for "Static IP address".  I have reserved an IP
> address in my router for the VB MAC address.  The IP address in the VB
> settings is correct, the subnet mask is the same as the router, the
> gateway is the same as the router.  The 3 DNS addresses in my VB
> settings are not the same as the 3 Static DNS addresses set in my
> router.  Is that an issue?

It is possible that the router is blocking internet access for your
Vortexbox server since you have statically assigned an IP-address on the
server and at the same time made a reservation in the router (to be
handed out when the Vortexbox request a DHCP-address, which it doesn't).
>From the router perspective the Vortexbox has a duplicate IP_address and
hence it is blocked (most routers have protection against duplicate
IP-addresses on the network).
You could test by either configuring the Vortexbox to use DHCP or to
remove the reservation in the router. I would recommend to test DHCP
first.

2 Touch, 1 Picoreplayer 4.0.0 on RaspBerry 3B with 7" display
LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz,
2GB
All wired