digimaster wrote:
> *
>

> No need to uninstall any old lms installations, from version 2.00.00,
> can be installed beside any other lms or perl installations.
>
> 'How to add the Qnapclub store to the QNap App center'
> (https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/howto/1)
>
> 'The latest QLogitechMediaServer version!'
> (https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/qpkg/545)
>

> ================= QlogitechMediaServer version 2.02.03
> ===================================== 16-11-2018
> * On some QNap nas-systems on installation, people got the wrong version
> error !  :oops:
> This should be fixed, some times the script, did not do the right
> architecture check, which cause this error !
>

> Questions or trouble regarding LogitechMediaServer itself , go to the
> SlimDevices forum website.
> http://forums.slimdevices.com
>
> More information on MusicIP, go to https://www.spicefly.com/ or
> http://forums.slimdevices.com
>
> *

Hi,
I had to install QLMS 2.02.02 manually since the donwload from QNAPclup
App center fetched x86 version and not x86_64 version.
When trying to download and install the new 2.02.03 version I now get a
error msg that the name QLogitechMusicServer is occupied.
I.E I cannot install beside the previous since it believe it is the
same.

So I assume I need to remove the old manually installed version.
Before I do so I assume I need to rescue my settings and manually
installed plugins.

So what do I need to do getting the proper QLMS installation?

-Stop QLMS
-Copy the following to a safe place, like Public
...\Plugins
...\Cache
...\prefs
More folders??
-Remove QLMS
-Install QLMS from Appcenter
-Stop QLMS
-Copy above folders into the new installation
-Start QLMS

Did I miss any step?

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  QLMS- 1.07.3-    'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone