I do have a growing number of albums in higher sample rates such as
24/96.

When I do play my albums in random titel mix, I do experience something
I do not like and wonder if I can fix it.

The situation is as follows:
If the sample rate is going down from one track to another (eg 96
followed by 44.1), some split seconds are missing from the track in
44.1
If the sampe rate is going up, no problem.

Sure, the reason is that the external DAC requires some time to switch
from one sample time to another.
Therefore, I did some testing with the setting "Audio Startup Time". But
is seems that this feature is not working - at least in my set-up.
I tried different values, but there is no delay.

As alternative I am wondering to resample everything in LMS to the same
rate.

Any ideas / suggestions?

Living Room / Hifi: piCorePlayer 4.0.0 on rPi 3B+ & Allo DigiOne & 1TB
USB (LMS 7.9.2 & Squeezelite) & Keces DC-116, Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock,
Rega DAC R, Rotel RB/RC-1070, Klipsch Forte III
Bedroom: Boom
Kitchen: Radio
Spare: SB3, Touch