mherger wrote:
> oh, one more thing: the log file can be your friend. Verify whether
> there's any error message to start with.
>
> Start with a simple text search without tweaking any of the additional
> controls. Just type a track or album title. And in case you do have
> library views, make sure you're not dealing with your kids' library
> while searching for AC/DC.
>
> And if you've got a query which you believe should return something, but
>
> does not, you can enable logging for database.sql and post the resulting
>
> SQL query here for our enjoyment :-)
> --
>
> Michael
Thanks. I did check the log, and saw nothing amiss.  I just typed a
simple Album (eg Abbey Road) and got nothing.

I'll try extra logging later today.

LMS 7.9.2 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  2 Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.