holbi wrote:
> No, I have not noticed any artwork-rescan. It seems to scan it once - I
> just checked that with my full database.
>
> But - I have all my artwork embedded into the .mp3 files, and there are
> very few other .jpg hanging around my music library.
>

> Having said that - I have messed around with the plugins - removed quite
> a few that come out-of-the box from the @digimaster install files, and
> then added some directly out of the LMS Server Setting - Plugins Page.
>
> My suggestion: the .QLMS.conf file contains the option 'FAILSAFE=0' -
> try to change that once to =1 and then restart the server. This will not
> load any plugins - so it should be easy to identify if the artwork
> re-scan is caused by the server or by a plugin.
>
> And, as mentioned before - I am not a Linux expert - just poking around
> in the dark with a stick - hoping not to break anything in the process.
> (or then having to re-install LMS again - which I did soooo many times
> in the past already..)
>
> I wish you good luck with finding the cause of the rescan.
>
> Cheers, holbiKeep in mind, I don't add any plugins. The LMS is installed as
> is from
the nightly website. So any included plugin, comes from LMS itself.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*