Hi digimaster,

I still had the very first version of QLogitechMediaServer running on my
NAS when I came here and found the reason why I never saw any upgrade
offered in the app center.

I'm not firm with terminal commands at all, but I followed your
instructions in posting #2 of this thread (the recommended first
solution). Everything worked fine incl. removing QLMS and reinstall the
new version of QLMS.

But after that when I log on my QNAP NAS again and do [ cd
/share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/ ], [ ./LogitechMediaServer.sh stop
], I get the following response:

[~] # cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/
<g/LogitechMediaServer] # ./LogitechMediaServer.sh stop

-sh: ./LogitechMediaServer.sh: No such file or directory
[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #

Am I doing something wrong? I can open QLMS from the webgui and this way
I'm supposed to start setting it up – which I obviously want to avoid by
using your instruction. But as the webgiu opens it seems to be installed
properly, isn't it? So for some reason it seems I cannot stop QLMS. Can
you help?

Best regards
Stefan