Hi!

I was copying the script to my own server and installed it via
repo/xml.
That way I was having troubles with your install.xml file. LMS kept
restarting.

I found install.xml to be the problem in my case. Missing fields I
guess.
This config is worky, also with empty fields (and no force needed):

Code:
--------------------
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
  <extension>
        <id>d61ddfa2-f7ca-4fb0-a9be-1f242b4f6ec8</id>
        <name>ULTRALIGHT_SKIN</name>
        <creator>Daniel Miller</creator>
        <defaultState>enabled</defaultState>
        <module>Plugins::UltralightSkin::Plugin</module>
        <version>0.4.0b1</version>
        <description>PLUGIN_ULTRALIGHT_SKIN</description>
        <email></email>
        <type></type>
        <icon></icon>
  <targetApplication>