Sorry for the unnecessary post – I ignored the golden rule to always
read before posting!

With the help of some postings before I did:

[~] # cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/
<g/LogitechMediaServer] #  ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh status

LogitechMediaServer is running on [5865] !
<g/LogitechMediaServer] # ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart

Stopping LogitechMediaServer [5865] in the Background.
LogitechMediaServer is started in the Background on [12453] !
Please wait a few minuts, before you try to access the webgui through
http://192.168.178.65:9001 !
[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] #

After restarting LMS all works well again – thanks all!