d6jg wrote:
> You can re-order them in MySqueezebox.com - I don't think images are
> supported
Thanks d6jg. I managed to sort this out by manually editing above
mentioned file. Images would greatly enhance the user experience. This
is also true for some more advance podcast features (mark as read etc.)

But just like with music stored offline the podcast age seems to be
over...

dsm 6.2 (synology disk station 115) running lms 7.9.1 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- nokia lumia
running windows phone 8.1 and soundicity -- <s>moto g peregrine xt1039
running cm 14 (android 7.1.2)</s> -- <s>zettaly avy running android
4.4.4</s> -- squeeze ctrl app