Owen Smith wrote:
> So what is there about the Classic FM traffic that I can use to trigger
> QoS? I guess it needs to be either from or to a well know port and/or IP
> address. If the ports are known I could use them but I have no idea what
> they are. I can use the IP address of the Receiver as a trigger for QoS
> since there shouldn't be much else to/from it and even if there is I
> don't mind it getting priority.
>
> But if someone could help with ports or the IP at the Classic FM end
> that would be useful.

I've no idea how QOS works. Ports & IP at Classic FM's server:
IP: 81.20.48.165
Port is the standard http port: 80

IP could change, of course, but I don't know whether it does in
practice. I got it with:

Code:

  host media-ice.musicradio.com
  media-ice.musicradio.com has address 81.20.48.165

The player's port would be/should be somewhat random on each connection,
so nothing to be gained there, I think.