diode84 wrote:
> Having a fresh brain didn't help. I found config.txt, removed the # and
> changed to 1024 and 600, not much difference.
> Trouble is I don't understand what I need to change it to. Can you
> suggest any values to try to get greater screen height.
> The screen is max 1024 x 600.
> Thanks

Those values should be set to match the quoted resolution of your
monitor.  Can I just check that you rebooted after changing those
values? (stranger things have happened!)

Once you've set those values and rebooted, you should then be able to
choose a skin that matches that resolution.  So I think you'll have a
choice of:
Grid Skin (1024x600)
Touch Skin (1024x600)

Either of those skins should then fill the screen, except possibly for a
small black border defined by the 'overscan' settings (in the sections
immediately above the framebuffer width and height settings).