SpiderJon wrote:
> and it stays at c.42% whether or not it's playing anything.  Is that
> expected behaviour?
>
> Fwiw, even if I initiate a media library rescan it stays at c.42% memory
> usage (although the CPU usage obviously increases hugely).

I'm not sure of the details but I think LMS memory often expands and
then plateau.  A lot of LMS caches (artwork, database, web page
templates) have an upper limit so if you say have a lot of artwork and
database - the caches would fill faster than my setup which is just
internet services and a small library with limited artwork.

If you stop LMS and then delete the cache.db and perhaps even the
database and let a new one be built when LMS is started - it will give
you a baseline.

Have you tried kill the zombie ?

Still strange the Total memory is so much smaller.