Recently I have found I need to restart LMS after playback stops on all
players. When this happens LMS is unreachable. LMS is on a Raspberry Pi
using Max2Play and the latest 7.9.2. There is nothing in the server log
related to the crash. What can I log to investigate this. I did report
this in another thread but that seems to have been missed. If this
happened once a month I wouldn't be too bothered but every day or two is
doing my head in. The Raspberry Pi itself does not crash as I am able to
restart LMS from the Max2Play web page. RAM usage is not high either.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk