I had hoped to find a configuration document - but I seem to be looking
in the wrong place??

I am running Win 7 Pro and LMS 7.9.2 which installed just fine. My music
(19000 wav files) is moved across just fine and I can "see" it in the
LMS Music webpage on the LMS PC under 127.0.0.1:9000 - although when I
do a rescan it only tells me that 7 and 2 files have been indexed -
which I find odd.

But although I can ping the PC with LMS installed (192.168.0.20) I cant
access the webpage using 192.168.0.20:9000 - which is what I was
expecting.

So far I have yet to get a player attached (I have a Touch and a USB
DAC).

So where do I find a configuration document which will tell me HOW to do
the above.

I have used LMS for years under Vortexbox - but that system is very old
and I want to go the windows route.

Andy