OK, stuck with it, turns out the WHS server ran out of disk space on C:\
It's been backing up 30mb a day for trackstats for about 4 years
:eek:

Tidied that up and although I am having to setup again all the plugins
are working again once I managed to get it to save mysqueezebox.com
settings again.

Trackstats isn't working though but the 30mb files are down to 1mb so I
am restoring an old copy first but I know by past experience this will
take a few days, so will leave that running and see how it looks later
in the week.

No sure why lack of disk space = loss of settings but lets see if I can
get it back.   Spicefly SugarCube is working which is my favourite
plugin so that is a big plus.

If it doesn't fix the trackstats I am half thinking about scrapping the
OS partition of my Micro Proliant and installing full server 2012 R2.
At least that is still on extended support for a while and I have a
licence through work.  Then will do a final LMS build from scratch on a
better OS.  I have to have windows OS because of the MusicIP integration
in SugarCube.

Boom, Receiver, Squeezelite-X, Android Squeezer and Android Squeeze
Player playback
LMS 7.9.1 on HP Proliant Microserver (WHS 2011) MusicIP & Spicefly
Sugarcube