Sheppy1906 wrote:
> Is there a way to go back to a previous version of LMS? I am running the
> current nightly of 7.9.2 (Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 -
> 1567938514 @ Sun Sep 8 12:39:30 WEDT 2019) and I am having the same
> problem with my Transporter 'freezing' as described in this thread:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110057-Transporter-Not-Playing
>
> I also have another version of LMS installed on another PC on my network
> (Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1559032210 @ Tue May 28 10:38:34
> WEDT 2019) and when I start that server my Transporter works perfectly
> again. Could there simply be an issue with this version of LMS? (And how
> do I download the older version again?)
>
> Thanks!

This is very unlikely to be your problem, but here's lots of old
versions:

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify