Ron F. wrote:
> OKay...
>
> Things have changed. I don't know if this is related or not, but I
> updated LMS to the latest commit, 5862496f..., Nov 13, and now the RP
> FLAC Interactive streams no longer work at all. The FLAC Regular streams
> play, but with zero metadata. I will have to investigate with Wireshark
> to see what is happening.

The latest commit, 5862496f, touches oggflac.
https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/pull/290/commits/dafc93c559a150296a3c45af4d8619158ccbdf97

I can't see why it would impact, but as a first step, could you rule it
out (or in) by removing the following line that it introduced into
-types.conf-.

Code:

  # Special content type for Ogg FLAC streams (which use a different decode
path)
  ogf     -               -                               audio