Sanity check ... can you use SqueezeLite on a computer & listen through
computer speakers? If yes, then LMS is likely good & trouble may be
hardware. I lost my SB Classic this year. Just powered off on it's own
once, came back for a month then went away again.

Happily I had already set up an RPi with a HiFiBerry card & piCorePlayer
connected to my system. It has no display, but using Android OS apps works
very well (and the new material-design web UI is very nice so even use of
iOS & Android OS is not necessary).

GuyS

--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of
human existence.”

― Aristotle