Im trying to upload the newest version of the media server onto my
ReadyNAS after installing new 3TB hard drives. I have tried from
different PCs aswell as different browsers and i get the same error
message every time: "An unrecognized error has ocurred"

When would you get that error?

What is the solution?

I personally have given up using the Duo V2 directly. The main reason for myself was my failure to get Spotty working on it. So I switched to using a Raspberry Pi with piCorePlayer instead - leaving the files on the NAS. But this setup is so much faster than the Duo alone, I wouldn't go back even if I didn't care about Spotty. The web UI is super snappy compared to the NAS.

--

Michael