paul- wrote:
> Audio::Scan was updated in most newer platforms to support OPUS file
> type.   If you want to downgrade, you would have to build from sources
>
> https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver-vendor/tree/public/7.9/CPAN
>
> And then you would not be able to use the standard debian installer.

YES, I think there is a more easy fix. I replaced the scan.pm in the
lib/audio folder with the most recent 1.02 version and only made changes
to line 5:

Code:
--------------------
    our $VERSION = '1.02';
--------------------

Code:
--------------------
    our $VERSION;
--------------------

and replaced line 8:

Code:
--------------------
    XSLoader::load('Audio::Scan', $VERSION);
--------------------

with Marco's code, but now also with version 1.02:

Code:
--------------------
    BEGIN {
        foreach ('0.93', '0.95', '0.94') {
                eval { XSLoader::load('Audio::Scan', $_); };

                if (!$@) {
                        $VERSION = $_;
                        last;
                }
        }
  }

(Must admit I have not looked at your intentions with these yet but went
for an easy fix. I see minor changes between 0.95 and 1.02 and the
addition of wavpack but have the feeling that can not hurt... Best
ofcourse this is confirmed by Marco :) )

Now transcoding works as described!