marcoc1712 wrote:
> Ciao!
>
> That exactly the case!
> My friend Filippo should work a bit on this. He decided to use Perl 5.30
> but, too bad, LMS is not ready for that.
>
> Please ask him to work on this and solve the problem, I'm sure Michael
> here is happy to include a pull request on that matter, as a workaround
> I suggest you to use any other debian based OS for PI and LMS, keeping
> GentooPlayer just for Squeezelite-R2.

Thank you very much...!!! the last months I got somehow familiar with
LMS, picore, and now gentooplayer.. I have absolutely no experience with
Debian and I don't know if I will manage to make things work!
Do you have any specific image to suggest for Rpi4 that will be adequate
for the indented use?
Filippo has been very supportive in deed!!!! I will point him to this
conversation!

Would a 2009 mac mini do the job? But still I don't know if I will
manage to make Linux installation on a Mac...

Once more thank you for your support!
Your marco1712.it pages are a very interesting read!!! (As far I can
follow :) )

Main system: Synology DS115j/RPi4B4GB(LMS)/RPi3B+[LnrPS](S.lite)/M2Tech
EvoDAC Two+[LnrPS]/Densen DM20&30/Spendor SP2/3E
Head-Fi: Schiit Vali2/Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Alum/Audeze Sine.
Aditional HW: Allo DigiOne, iFi iDefender, iPurifier, iPower