marcoc1712 wrote:
> I was using it as the player, I always ran LMS on a debian machine, but
> I had LMS (and squeezelite) running on a 2009 mac book air for a while
> for demo purpose, so I'm quite sure you could run LMS also on the mini.
>
> As the player, mac sounds 'bolder' than any other machine, Is nice but I
> prefer Linux and gentoo among others, never tried to run gentoo on the
> mac hw, but should be possible.

I saw the S.lite R2 OS X image you have on your github but I can not
open it.
What should I do?

Main system: Synology DS115j/RPi4B4GB(LMS)/RPi3B+[LnrPS](S.lite)/M2Tech
EvoDAC Two+[LnrPS]/Densen DM20&30/Spendor SP2/3E
Head-Fi: Schiit Vali2/Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Alum/Audeze Sine.
Aditional HW: Allo DigiOne, iFi iDefender, iPurifier, iPower