mherger wrote:
> > Just as a further update. I just left my PC switched on with LMS
> still
> > Starting for a few hours. Just looked over at my Transporter and
> it’s
> > back on the network and LMS is now running. This is a very odd
> problem.
> > LMS must have been left Starting for a couple of hours, then all of a
> > sudden it starts working without me doing anything.
>
> Would there be any message in server.log hinting at a problem?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael.  I appreciate everybodys help, but I realise fixing an
intermittent fault is much more difficult than fixing something that
just does not work at all.

I am attaching the current server log, in case you can make some sense
from it. I have zipped the file because it was very slightly too big to
attached to this post.

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29292|

Main Source: Transporter
Amp:  Cyrus 8XPd QX
Speakers: PMC twenty:23

CD/HDD Recorder: Alesis Masterlink ML-9600

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962