DomieMic65 wrote:
> Oh!!!
> I though I should use :0 instead of :100
> Thank you!
>
> Why is that about the name?
> In my setup it's -n not -N does this matter?
> All this : "/var/log/squeezelite.name" must be replaced with my name?
>
> EDIT: still only noise
> EDIT#2: squeezelite does not start on boot of the mini after those
> changes

did you tried squeezelite -?

it show you all the switches you could use in command line, something
like this, BUT for macOs and squeezelite.

Code:
--------------------

  F:\Users\marco\Desktop\Squeezelite-R2>squeezelite-R2 -?
  Squeezelite Copyright 2012-2015 Adrian Smith.

  this modified version (v1.8.4 (R2)), Copyright 2015 -2017 Marco Curti.
  see https://github.com/marcoc1712/squeezelite-R2

  See -t for license terms

  Usage: squeezelite-R2 [options]
  -s <server>[:<port>]  Connect to specified server, otherwise uses
autodiscovery to find server
  -o <output device>    Specify output device, default "default", - = output to
stdout
  -l                    List output devices
  -x                    Disable downsampling requests to LMS
  -a <l>                Specify Portaudio params to open output device, l =
target latency in ms
  -a <f>                Specify sample format (16|24|32) of output file when
using -o - to output samples to stdout (interleaved little endian only)
  -b <stream>:<output>  Specify internal Stream and Output buffer sizes in
Kbytes
  -c <codec1>,<codec2>  Restrict codecs to those specified, otherwise load all
available codecs; known codecs: flac,pcm,mp3,ogg,aac,dsd (mad,mpg for specific
mp3 codec)
  -C <timeout>          Close output device when idle after timeout seconds,
default is to keep it open while player is 'on'
  -d <log>=<level>      Set logging level, logs:
all|slimproto|stream|decode|output, level: info|debug|sdebug
  -e <codec1>,<codec2>  Explicitly exclude native support of one or more
codecs; known codecs: flac,pcm,mp3,ogg,aac,dsd (mad,mpg for specific mp3 codec)
  -f <logfile>          Write debug to logfile
  -m <mac addr>         Set mac address, format: ab:cd:ef:12:34:56
  -M <modelname>        Set the squeezelite player model name sent to the
server (default: SqueezeLite-R2)
  -n <name>             Set the player name
  -N <filename>         Store player name in filename to allow server defined
name changes to be shared between servers (not supported with -n)
  -r <rates>[:<delay>]  Sample rates supported, allows output to be off when
squeezelite is started; rates =
switching rates in ms
  -D [delay]            Output device supports DSD over PCM (DoP), delay =
optional delay switching between PCM and DoP in ms
  -t                    License terms
  -?                    Display this help text

BTW about the noise it seems to me you miss the -W option:

<string> -W </string>