ralphy wrote:
> Note that squeezelite does not recognize changes to the Output device
> you choose in MacOS, it sends output to the current default device when
> it starts, if the -o option is omitted, otherwise sound will always be
> sent to the device listed in the plist -o option.
>
> # Stop squeezelite
> sudo launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/squeezelite.plist
>
> # Start squeezelite
> sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/squeezelite.plist
>
> So, if you remove the 2 lines for -o in the plist, squeezelite will
> start using the current default output device selected in the os.  If
> you change it, you need to restart squeezelite.

Please can you tel me how I set a default device in SL with the -o
option? MacOS sees my DAC as "Evo Dac Two Output"

When I removed the -o line from .plist SL didn't reload
Changing output (usb, I have two usb dacs) on the mac and reloading SL
the output was not recognised

Thank you!!!!

Main system: Synology DS115j/RPi4B4GB(LMS)/RPi3B+[LnrPS](S.lite)/M2Tech
EvoDAC Two+[LnrPS]/Densen DM20&30/Spendor SP2/3E
Head-Fi: Schiit Vali2/Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Alum/Audeze Sine.
Aditional HW: Allo DigiOne, iFi iDefender, iPurifier, iPower