slartibartfast wrote:
> I used to use Max2Play but after getting a Pi4 and installing the Debian
> buster image I ran into problems updating the system to the latest
> temperature reducing kernel. Updating the system from the command line
> left it unable to boot.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

That's useful to know, I think I already picked up on the boot issue
from your earlier (helpful) posts on getting musicip running on the Pi4.
I'm kinda happy to leave mine running as it currently does all I want
but of course there's potential fun ahead with updates. Can you
recommend an alternative to Max2Play that solves the issue?

Main room: Transporter -> ifi tube 2 -> Denon AVR 4306 -> Kef iq9
Kitchen/living room: Pi 1B+ HifiBerry Digi+ -> Cambridge Audio Dacmagic
-> audiolab 8000 -> B&W 685
Late night listening: Touch -> Little Dot Dac_1 -> Little Dot mk3
headphone amp
Office: IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ -> JBL bookshelves
Bedroom: squeezebox radio
IQaudIO Pi-DAC Pro Pi 3B+ currently hosting LMS, Pi 4 LMS and NAS