Hi all,

I've owned an old Squeezebox for at least ten years, and managed to keep
it running through several iMacs and updates.

I took my SB with me when I went back to the US (from Canada) a few
weeks ago.
I can't get it running with this MacBookPro laptop and external 4TB
LaCie hard drive.
I KNOW it's some kind of permissions issue.  LMS won't scan the disk.

The disk is set to 'share'.
I've entered the terminal script I found while digging in these
threads.
In Security & Privacy, perl and smbd are set for Full Disk Access.

Before I left Canada, it was running, on an IMac which was running
Catalina.

What am I missing?