mherger wrote:
> > Ok, so problems got a little worse. Somehow the installation got
> > completely messed up between last night and this morning. The server
> > lost the settings for my Music folder and Playlists and I am unable
> > load the Control Panel - when I start it the splash page appears and
> > then disappears but no Control Panel loads. I am running Windows 10
> with
> > LMS 8.0.0. My server log is too large to allow me to upload. How does
> > one prune this?
>
> You could upload it to my dropbox:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a
>
> But I start to believe that you have bigger issues than just LMS. If you
>
> loose settings, then something's wrong with your system. Scans fail for
>
> unknown reasons, configuration files get corrupted... sounds like disk
> or file system issues to me.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for those cheery thoughts Michael!!

I have uploaded a copy of the server log to your Dropbox. In the
meantime is sounds like I should be checking the disc which contains my
o/s? Interestingly enough, I have popped into work this afternoon and I
have looked at my work LMS installation. The scanner was stuck on
Database Optimze as well!

Steve