tintinabulum wrote:
> Thanks for looking into this. I've just uninstalled, restarted and
> reinstalled but the same result.In the  .qpkg/LogitehMediaServer directory,
> there should be a file
called QLogitechMediaServer.log.err. I need that one to see where things
go wrong.

And with version the trouble start?

According to the little I see, the trouble is the user squeezeboxserver.
It's missing or nor configured correctly.

But please send me the log to investigate?

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*