tom_ruhr wrote:
> HI Digimaster,
> many thanks for the excellent work on this topic.
> My QLogitechMediaServer Installation on a Qnap ST253Be is somewhat
> unstable.
> Last errorlogs contain these lines:
>
> thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value:
> Custom { kind: Other, error: PathError { path: "/tmp/.tmpo56B2U", err:
> Os { code: 28, kind: Other, message: "No space left on device" } } }',
> src/libcore/result.rs:997:5
> thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value:
> Custom { kind: Other, error: StringError("bytes remaining on stream")
> }', src/libcore/result.rs:997:5
>
> Could this be the reason for the regular crashes?
> Why should there be "no space left on device?, HDs are just 1/2 filled?
> Do I need to configure something?
> best regards
> TomI've you Hava a close on the line, it's /tmp where is no space left
anymore. Mostly can be solved by rebooting you're Qnap nas-system.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*